Singapore Company Incorporation with Employment Pass – S$3050
If you are a foreign individual or business professional who wishes to form a company and relocate to Singapore to run that company operations, you will need to fulfill the following:
Company Formation + Employment Pass Application Service
- Incorporate the Singapore company
- Obtain a Singapore Employment Pass work visa
Features of a Private Limited Company
A legal entity separate and distinct from its shareholders and directors
It can sue or be sued in its own name
- A minimum of 1 and a maximum of 50 shareholders
- A subsidiary company, with at least one individual shareholder with minimum of 10 percent shareholding, is entitled to local tax and development incentives
Singapore Company Registration Requirements for Singapore Private Limited Company
- Minimum 1 Shareholder
- 1 Resident Director
- 1 Company Secretary
- Minimum initial paid-up capital is S$1
- A Singapore registered office address
4 in 1 Package – S$3050
Registration of Singapore Company (S$850)
Our service for incorporation of a private limited Singapore Company includes:
- Name check and reservation
- Preparation of Model Constitution (M&AA)
- Preparation of registration forms
- Our Professional fees inclusive of ACRA fees
- E-Certificate of incorporation
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Resolution to open a bank account
Provision of Nominee Director for 2 months (S$450)
- Temporary Local Nominee Director Service is required until your Employment Pass is approved.
- Note: To provide this service, we also require an additional S$2,000 refundable security deposit which will be returned to you upon approval of your employment pass.
Corporate Secretarial – Free for first 12 Months (S$450)
Singapore Companies Act requires all Singapore Companies to appoint a Company Secretary to handle on-going Statutory Compliance Matters.
We will act as your company secretary and this service includes:
- Named Company Secretary registered with ACRA for 12 months
- Maintaining the statutory books, preparation of all relevant minutes for Directors’ and Shareholders’ meetings
- Filing of Annual Return to ACRA when due and applicable
- ACRA Compliance Alert & Reminders
Employment Pass Filing (S$2000)
The Employment Pass is for professional or business man who has the relevant skill or experience and a recognized diploma/degree from a reputable university.
Our service includes the following:
- Application of Employment Pass on Line (EPOL) with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Online submissions are approved 50% faster compared to manual filing.
- Development, compilation and submission of required documents.
- Status tracking with Ministry of Manpower.
- Follow-up with authorities for all required clarifications.
* All our employment pass filing is done online and not manual filing. This will cut the approval process time by half.
Step 1 – Submit Your Request and Provide Incorporation Details
Upon receipt of your company details, we will:
- Conduct compliance review of the shareholders and directors
- Check your proposed company’s name availability.
- Follow up with you to clarify queries (if any) and advise accordingly.
- Send you an invoice for our services.
Step 2 – Preparation of Incorporation Documents
We will commence with the preparation of incorporation documents upon receiving the payment for services as reflected in the invoice. You will then have to sign the incorporation documents either in Singapore before us or before Notary Public if you are overseas.
Step 3 – Incorporate Company and Introduction to Banks
Upon the signing of the incorporation documents, we will proceed with the registration of your company with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA).
Once the company has been incorporated, we will introduce you to banks for the opening of your corporate account. Please note that the bank account opening is subject to bank.
Step 4 – Apply for Employment Pass (EP)
We submits all Employment Pass (EP) applications electronically to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) so that you can learn of your application outcome sooner.
- It takes MOM between 7-25 working days to process the application.
- Upon receiving the In-principle Approval notification, we will make arrangements for the collection of your EP.
While awaiting for our reply, do take note of the required document that you should have on-hand here.